Re: Tricky situations List

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:15:37 -0000

> I find the players tend to wriggle out of losing heavily in EC's by
> bumping and using the extra rules (the last ditch effort one). I see
> it as a much more likely outcome of a simple contest than an
> extended.

Its hugely improbably in a simple contest unless the character is outmatched by a mastery or more. I have seen it more commonly in extended contests where it is possible to carefully drive an opponent down to a couple of AP and then bid big to finish them off.

Whether a narrator character should be doing that will depend on the narrator and the group of course.

Nic