Re: Tricky situations List

From: Mandacaru <samclau_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:48:58 -0000

I don't recall it ever happening in any circumstance, but I don't have a very good memory for that sort of detail. HP bumps would usually prevent it happening anyway, so we are left with the very occasional -50%.

That's not entirely true, it just happened I think (see that memory!). In a combat situation, but the result was being responsible for someone else's death. Under these particular circumstances, a wound to the character (of any sort) would not have been appropriate.

I find the players tend to wriggle out of losing heavily in EC's by bumping and using the extra rules (the last ditch effort one). I see it as a much more likely outcome of a simple contest than an extended.

Am I just too soft? I dunno, maybe the players do quake in their boots. I can't see them though :)

Sam.