Re: Re: QW - How many augments (to Mr Laws)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:33:00 +0100 (BST)

It isn't a 4 for me, but yes.

> In my experience, that is what happens and it makes
> augmenting
> incredibly dull. Might as well forget about it
> completely.

It's describing those abilities that makes it fun, in my experience. Standard disclaimer: PBeM, this may not apply to F2F.

We do it the other wasy round, quite often. The player describes what they're doing. They or I then pick the main ability and a few obvious augments from that. On one memorable occasion, we realised that the obvious lead ability wasn't, due to an oversight, on the character sheet: so we put it there (at about 10W, I think, it was a "hates X" thing), and carried on.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/