Re: Re: EquipmentFiddling

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:05:23 -0400

Back in a Buffy-verse campaign run with BESM rules, one of my players had a half dragon who had "Been there, done that" as a skill. He could use it to know random bits of knowledge or to have a contact in a town or something, since he was hundreds of years old.

We also had a collector of magic goodies who had "I might have it back at the shop" that was designed like your truck, but was only good for obscure bits of magical paraphenalia.

I love using skills like that.

LC