Re: Re: Mythic Russia, and Pyrrhic Victories

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:17:39 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com, Jane
> Williams
> <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
> >
> > And therefore, there is no problem in framing this
> > beforehand. Now, how about if both are in doubt?
>
> Can you give an example that we can work with?

I thought I had, with the Marathon one.

There's always a straight combat - standard results say that if you inflict any level of defeat on your opponent, you take no damage.

Or how about the case of the children trapped ina burning building? How many can you get out? All, undamaged: none, they all die screaming horribly as their parents watch...?

How much damage you take doing it is a separate question. But the Roolz at present assume that for any level of success (some kids out), you take no negative consequences at all.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html