Re: Mythic Russia, and Pyrrhic Victories

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:50:59 -0000

Can you give an example that we can work with?

Because I think that the issue here is not really the individual contest and its outcome, but rather how that contest features in the grand tapestry of the scenario as a whole. Because with Heroquest, its often an enormous number of factors and variables, not all of which are known by all that have an impact on how a group of roleplayers will decide to do with any given contest in a scenario informed by a combination of die rolls/

This is getting to sound a little bit like chaos theory!! :^)

Regards
Rob