Re: Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:14:06 -0400

I have that memory too.

Probably because in Wizardry there is something about how you *shouldn't* allow wizard spells to be flexible. (No using "boil water" to boil blood.)

I've always seen it as Spirits can do things that make sense for the spirit to do (some good flexibility), Theism can be interpreted broadly as long as it is mythically resonant, and Wizardry is very exact.

No idea if there is real rule support for that, though.