Re: Heroquest Kung Fu

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:10:07 -0400

I think Tim got most of it. I'd do Kung Fu something like magic.

But it all depends on how much you intend it to be something major in your game. Frankly, whenever you add crunch, you are saying "THIS is important". Thus, in Glorantha the various magic systems have crunch. In a wuxia game, it would make sense to add crunch there if you wanted it.

I think HQ/QW is great in that you can strip crunch from it and it works very well, but sometimes it would make sense to add it if it increases the fun.