Re: Re: Singing 10%, Snooker 85% (was: stuff)

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:43:41 +0000

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:04:56 -0000, Jeff Richard wrote:

>And there will be words and runes when we describe NPCs. Just not any
>numbers.:)

Could you maybe find an example? It might help diffuse what might be a shouting match about nothing.

Just for the record, I've a lot of sympathy the Stew/Trotsky camp, while appreciating the flexible intent of HQ2: I like the idea that the bad guy's combat skills will be appropriate to the players and the scene, but actually the otherwise pointless Musical Spoons 14W adds so much character it'd be a shame to throw all that away - otherwise the only skill that will ever exist is combat.