Re: When HQ2 comes out what genres and settings will you use?

From: Ian Young <ian.d.young_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:37:04 -0000

Mark Mohrfield wrote:

> I've always thought HQ would be a great fit for an Avatar: the Last
> Airbender game.

Avatar is high on my list, as I already have an as-yet-untested HQ1/Hero Wars adaptation.

Mouse Guard also comes in close behind, as I'm currently playing a very fast-n-loose game with HQ1 (and a d12!).

My real passion, though, is my "Cold Mountain" mythic ice age setting. The old tribal god is dead, and the new totem gods are lining up to divy up the tribe amongst themselves.

!i!