Re: When HQ2 comes out what genres and settings will you use?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:41:16 +1100

I might resurrect my Fading Suns game - I ran that using HQ1 for quite a time.

I might have another think about Exalted - I always thought the rules were the problem in Exalted and the prospect of a wu xia genre setting to steal from strikes me as handy.

I might have another think about something Star Wars-ish - probably Old Republic since that has more scope for less manichean more
-compromised characterisation.

I was going to do a Magical Napoleonic Europe game where you are Napoleon's marshals and magicians and you decide he just has to go - but we are more or less doing this in Burning Wheel now...

Oh, and my Lunars in the Provinces Glorantha game, naturally!

--

John Machin