Re: Re: Gloranthan Magic in the new rules

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:27:09 -0500

Interesting. (Will listen to the podcast later.) I am not sure I like that, personally. I'm sad to see the "augment only" rule still in there, since I always found that problematic. Not sure about the "at a certain level" side either. I can see the "narrow use" feats as specific myth re-enactments rather than the more general powers they were often presented as.

I'll have to listen to that podcast, but it doesn't sound promising to me, sadly.
LC