Re: Re: HQ with a d12 [was genre & setting for HQ2]

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:46:12 -0500

*nod* I understand the reasoning behind them, I'm just not sure I like them. Mind you, that may be because reading through casually at my FLGS, I saw no way to pull them apart, make my own, etc. It's good to know Monster Burner has that kind of info. I might be more favourably inclined towards them with that knowledge. LC