Re: Possession of Runes

From: mouserampant <richard.crawley5_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:13:17 -0000

Thanks.

So if I'm born into a theist culture I'll have runes as part of my social/cultural/psychological make up. If I should then adopt the path of the shaman and start to build my world view (and magical power) around spirits, do I keep the ability to augment with my runes? Is my ability to use spirits tied to particular runes restricted by my affinities.

Conversely, if I'm born to shamanistic parents on the Plains of Prax but subsequently make the transition to settled life in a theistic culture, how do I gwet the Rune affinities I need?

Richard