RE: Re: The merits of relative and absoluteresistances (HQ1 and HQ2)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:50:36 -0000

you use the character sheet numbers :)

I'm not really the person to talk about not using numbers :) lol - I just re-read that. teehee

seriously though I have never thought it through. how do you see that working then?

Laurent's other post:
I'm far more worried about how the mechanics of conflict resolution were streamlined/fixed/modified/clarified to allow for more dramatic options: Pyhrric victories, true ebb and flow conflicts, etc.

HQ2 covers Phyrric victories. Could you explain 'true ebb and flow conflicts' please?