Re: Re: The merits of relative and absoluteresistances (HQ1 and HQ2)

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:32:56 -0400

Not that I don't agree with you, but this does bring up a question I've been meaning to ask.

What do you do for Player v Player? Do you use the numbers on the sheet, or do you calculate resistance as "hard", "moderate", etc.

Secondly, I really do wonder now why the players have stats at all other than habit. I am curious if Robin thought about removing stats completely from the game.

(And the more I think about this, the more I wonder if I couldn't take just about any system and just start using relative resistance and it would work as well. Probably not, as ones involving dice pools and such would likely fall apart.)

LC