RE: Re: The merits of relative and absoluteresistances (HQ1 and HQ2)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:44:46 -0000

I'd better stay off the topic of munchkins. I'm bound to get kicked off the list. :D

Off-piste. The monsters are what happens to you if you play HQ as a non-narrative game. E.g sim

I can't post an explanation but I understand that you just can't mix creative agendas. It would be interesting to hear off-list how you think it would work. Cheers

I have a strong feeling that you will really like HQ2. Thinking back to your reactions to the things you have learned already.