Re: Re: Magic Items in HQ2

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:55:06 -0400

I think they have always (or, at least, since very early) resembled other abilities.
The question I was thinking was more along the lines of "since one doesn't put NPC stats in, but this would end up becoming a PC ability, do you put it in?"

I would suspect one would stat them out like NPCs, with no numbers, so that it can be adjusted in tune to the PCs in question.

In fact, I would assume many things would be referenced in relation to 'base resistance' if there is a need to fix a relational scale in a product for some reason.

LC