Re: How about a sample conversion to HQ2?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:35:55 -0000

L C:

> I think (I may be out of line here) what those of us asking to see
> this were hoping for was more of how the use of the sliding scale and
> Pass/Fail and whatever mysterious things those of us who are unlikely
> to ever see the book keep hearing about are used to scenario
> construct.

To be honest, I suspect that all that those things will mean is that you use words like "difficult" instead of giving actual ratings, or else (as the provided sample did) say things like "depending on where you are in the Pass/Fail cycle".

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/