Re: Where will we find the characteristics of the runes?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:17:39 -0400

I think you can have more than one element rune, probably. Perhaps one must always be dominant, and the Man rune lets you mix others in.

I have a vague notion of their being three types of runes and you start with one of each, but I may be misremembering.

I think people can have any ridiculous number of mixed runes in the middle world, it is just harder to specialize if you do.

--
Sent from my mobile device