Re: Re: Runes & personalities

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:43:28 -0400

Ahh, thank you. I must have been misremembering something then. As pointed out by trotsky, it does make more sense.

Curiousity, why doesn't everyone start with the Man rune? My guess would be that all people are a mix of almost all runes, since that is what the world is like, but these runes are the ones that gradually show to have more influence over a given person's life.

In a way, it is a chicken and egg situation -- do the runes that have more influence on your life mean you act in a certain way or does the fact that you behave in a certain way strengthen a rune above the others.

Yes.