Re: Re: Looking for an unusual kind of game.

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:37:59 +1000

2009/8/4 David Dunham <david_at_...>:
> There's certainly more detail on magic (how to use the runes, feats,
> etc.). An early version of this was available in the Sartar book that
> was available as a prerelease at Tentacles.

I've been staring eagerly at the TOC for 'Kingdom of Sartar' for a while now! :)

> Not sure what you mean by "structure" though. HQ can (hopefully
> obviously!) support Gloranthan play just fine.

I'm wondering what the entries about the gods are like; I have seen the first page of the Storm Bull entry, but I wanted to know if there were "aspects" or "suggestions of rune aspects" for the gods. E.G. Elmal doesn't normally have a Mastery rune, but might have a Leadership cult.

I'm using my HQ1 materials as a guide, but I am curious about how the approach might have changed.

I'm also not helped by the fact that most of my player characters are Lunars and so are pretty weird and complex when compared to Orlanthi! :)

--
John Machin