Re: Re: Looking for an unusual kind of game.

From: Paul King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 06:26:59 +0100

On 4 Aug 2009, at 01:37, John Machin wrote:

> 2009/8/4 David Dunham <david_at_...>:
>
> I'm wondering what the entries about the gods are like; I have seen
> the first page of the Storm Bull entry, but I wanted to know if there
> were "aspects" or "suggestions of rune aspects" for the gods. E.G.
> Elmal doesn't normally have a Mastery rune, but might have a
> Leadership cult.

There are a few copies of the pre-release version out there.

Elmal has an "Anatyr the Chieftain" subcult, but it uses the Truth Rune.

Most subcults have a single Rune, which is one of those of the God. A quick glance found no exceptions outside of the Orlanth writeup (so that may change before final publication - one way or the other). Orlanth has two subcults with a Rune that Orlanth does not possess - Heler (Water) and Niskis (Fertility).