Intro & Rules Question

From: Marquis de Carabas <marquis-de-carabas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:06:57 +0100

Hi there,

in the 'net I am known as Marquis de Carabas, the Marquis or Carabas for short.I recently (last week) discovered HeroQuest when I was looking for a RPG that was more free form than Storytelling System, and gives the players a bit less power than FATE. So far, I've played it once and like the overall system.

Now my rules question:

Do the flaws increase in value? Your first flaw starts as high as your highest ability. The rulebook never said anything about the flaw increasing in value as your other abilities get higher. But on the other hand, every other resistance in the game gets tougher as you play more sessions.