Re: Hello

From: Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:25:25 +0200

On 10 March 2010 02:14, L C <lightcastle_at_...> wrote:

>> game, but I was also thinking 1st Age Middle-Earth (from my hazy
>> memories of The Silmarilion) would be fun.
>>

> I think it would handle Middle Earth very well.

Nitpick:

I think HQ is indeed well suited for games in the style of Silmarillion, Hobbit, or Lord of the Rings -- but tt would be pretty terrible in emulating the style of game experienced through eg. Middle Earth Roleplaying game.

Which is to say: HQ doesn't really care about the world you play in, but the style you play in.

Cheers,