Re: Meta-gaming the difficulty cycle?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:35:21 +0100

I agree with Nik.

I did once have, back in my RQ2 days, a player who would have loved this kind of thing. He maintained that it was too much bother to roll dice in the middle of a game and therefore rolled percentile dive 50 times before each session and wrote the numbers down on the side of his character sheet, crossing each off as they were used in sequence. It was amazing the way he would try and use irrelevent skills whenever there was a fumble coming up.