Re: Vampires and thralls

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:58:13 +0100

Vivamort lay members?

The traditional way is to kill the Vampire.

Vampires are balanced between Life and Death, therefore I can imagine credible myths by which the thrall could be so enthused with Death (well, Humakt) or Life (Chalana Arroy, Ernalda) so that they become repulsive to the vampire and the hold would be broken.