hallo everybody

From: Libuse P <lybuse_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:05:42 -0000

here is tommaso, from italy.
thanks for adding me to the group.
i am a turned 47 rq fan since 1980, played mostly RQIII and quickly become addicted to the astonishing world of greg and sandy (well, they were just the first ones) and then all the others following..

i stopped playing rq more or less at the birth of the Herowars system, for a lot of problems in RL. i bought all the stuff anyway, but then again, in 2005, when world of warcraft hit the shelves, i really went crazy for that mmorpg, killing any chance for me and my group to come back to the good old days of "eat at geos" and the pavis boxed set :) now, after 5 years of wow i have become more and more bored by it and more and more engaged in the new hero quest - sartar KoH "new way" of thinking about glorantha. so i begun to read the rules and .. here i am.

will not do many posts before having peroused all the ones already existing, be kind of me if when i do the first one i will do a blunder..

well, thanks again and cheers !
tommaso