Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Re: POW Storage Crystals

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:48:32 +0100 (BST)

> (2)  "Resist magical exhuastion" sounds more like a powered crystal
> ability to me, but it is kind of generic in the way a POW storage crystal used
> to be; I don't know.

My concept here was:
What problem was the original POW storage designed to overcome? Running out of POW so you can't cast any more spells

What does that mean in Glorantha?
You get tired, casting spells, eventually you can't do any more.

How does HQ represent that?
Fatigue modifiers.

So we want something that helps overcome the fatigue of casting multiple spells. So give it an ability that says that.

If your reasoning diverges from mine at any point, then you'll end up somewhere else.

Or I suppose you could come over all radical and give it the ability of "power storage"?