RE: Re: bows

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:08:42 -0000

> Well, if I were running a heortling game. If there is ever enough
> material to support it what I really want to run is a group of
> lunar 'missionaries' stumbling around the upper reaches of the Janube
> river. I don't know why, it just appeals to me :)

Yeah. I want to to run a scenario around a battle during the Lunar occupation of Sartar, but its turning into a major archeological exercise. I know it must have been difficult to decuide what went into the books, but now I have only become aware of how little I know of the setting and its history. And its frustarting to wait for later releases before I have sufficient detail to start running - my initial "cool!" response has, well, cooled.