Re: bows

From: Dave Bell <bellplace_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:31:17 -0000

I've started a campaign involving Lunars on the edge of empire, working for the Imperial Provincial authorities and initially dealing with problems around Mirin's Cross (Food Thief in an urban setting). Future jobs will include excursions to Elkoi and Balazar, and south through the Stinking Forest down into Dragon Pass.

> Yeah. I want to to run a scenario around a battle during the Lunar
> occupation of Sartar, but its turning into a major archeological
exercise.
> I know it must have been difficult to decuide what went into the
books, but
> now I have only become aware of how little I know of the setting
and its
> history. And its frustarting to wait for later releases before I
have
> sufficient detail to start running - my initial "cool!" response
has, well,
> cooled.

We decided in the end to just "go for it". My long-suffering players are already aware that the world may suffer subtle (I hope) reality shifts when good, honest, civilised material finally becomes available :)

Good Luck

Dave