Re: Rampant sex descrimination

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:22:14 -0000

catchy, isn't it ? :)

> The Orlanthi 'all' is still very much in operation.

I would be happier with this idea had it been stated ANYWHERE around the text referring to Orlanth/Ernaldan membership.

> Now for a woman to join Vinga is like joining Orlanth Adventurous.
> Vinga is a Thunder Brother, and anyone who has undergone Vinga
> initiation can join *any* Orlanth subcult. For "men only" read "men
> and initiated Vingans only."

Yes, if bourne out by ST, this would work, and might serve as a decent temporary measure for now. But it doesn't say so in TR, and it discusses the missing 15% quite frequently, so it's a somewhat obvious gap.

Wulf