Re: Re: Rampant sex descrimination

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:47:14 +1300

Wulf Corbett:

> > The Orlanthi 'all' is still very much in operation.

>I would be happier with this idea had it been stated ANYWHERE around
>the text referring to Orlanth/Ernaldan membership.

Like:

         "All Heortlings, male and female, are communal members of
         Ernalda.  Men never progress beyond communal worship,
         except in a few specialized subcults such as Nandan the
         Birthing Man (see _Storm Tribe_: the Cults of Sartar)"
                                 TR p186

and:

         "All Heortlings, male and female, are communal members of
         Orlanth.  Women never progress beyond communal worship,
         except in a few specialized subcults such as Vinga (see
         _Storm Tribe_: the Cults of Sartar)"
                                 TR p218

Pretty much straightforward to me.

--Peter Metcalfe