Re: Forming a Wyter

From: oleppa_at_...
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:34:23 -0000

I am personally trying to run these colonization events now in my campaign and this thing came to me as through play. Clans are forming and some solutions to this Wyter thing are required. My second solution for this would be now, if clan is made of heterogenic material, then some appropriate daimon would come and serve as wyter, if later some bloodline separates and forms a new clan consisting of almost entirely of one bloodline, the wyter would be that common ancestor. Could this be the correct solution?

> > > No.
>
> >Yes.
>
> They can't have any effect because they are dead. Changing the
> powers of the Wyter is something that can only be done by the
> living.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Hmm, I think I ment that if their actions as living could affect Wyter after they incorporate into it. But how could one change the powers of Wyter without heroquesting, I can't understand, now that founders and wyters are separated.

Thanks for the second opinion Charles.

Otto