Re: Lift Objects with Wind

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 16:41:46 -0000

...mmmm... making rules calls without the rules handy is probably not a good thing.

> sure that OA's affinities are Combat, Movement and Wind, while
Hedkoranth's
> are Combat, Wind and Rain. And the feat in question belongs to the
Wind
> affinity for Hedkoranth and to the Movement affinity for OA.

Orlanth A's affinties are Combat and Movement. The Explorer subcult provides Wind.

> I think Lift Objects with Wind requires power over wind rather
than
> power over movement and as such should belong to the Wind affinity
for both.
> This is what I'll do in my game until, of course, I get TR.

However, as to why the move obejct with wind work is that its MOVE object with... (whatever) rather than move object with WIND....

Jeff