RE: Re: Fyrd stats

From: Weihe, David <weihe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:04:32 -0500

Does that mean no hostages, no fostering of (excess) children, or no Boldhome Military School for likely lads (and the occasional gal) back during the independence period?

Either of the first two disappearing will cause problems IMG. No kingdom school I can live with, though it would explain the Household Of Death nicely enough.

I suppose that this means that the Centaurs do not have a school for heroes, run by one of the old Pain Centaurs, as in Achaian Hellas? (thank god I didn't give in to that temptation)