Geasa

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 21:36:06 -0000

I'm toying around with the idea of geases (being heavily influenced in this regard by Pagan Shore for Pendragon). Since geasa exist elsewhere in the game, I'm playing around with the idea of having 'doomed' or 'fey' individuals. To this end, I've converted the Random Geas Generator from the aforementioned supplement. I'd like to post it to get comments from people, but I don't want to offend anyones Issarian sensibilities. Would it be okay for me to post? All Irish elements have been removed, and Gloranthan ones put in.

Roland