Re: TR stuff.

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:29:55 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> >What is the point of Esrola (or is it Ernalda) the Barleymother having feats?
>
> Only the specific animal gets the no improvisation penalty. The
> Esrolans still have the bless animals and bless plants affinities
> that can be cast on the domestic animals and plants of the Heortlings.

Yes, but all the feats of Uralda for example are about cows. If Uralda doesn't get a improvisational penalty for blessing cows etc. then why should they purchase feats with their hardearned heropoints, when the they get no penalty not using them?

I know that this isn't what they meant when they wrote the rules. That's why I suggested adding something to the errata.

Olli Kantola