Re: TR stuff.

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:22:49 -0000

Olli Kantola wrote:

> Yes, but all the feats of Uralda for example are about cows. If
>Uralda doesn't get a improvisational penalty for blessing cows etc.
>then why should they purchase feats with their hardearned
> heropoints, when the they get no penalty not using them?

Hmmm, this does seem to be a little confusing. IMO the first step is to agree what this is really trying to say. My assumption is:

use affinity on non-subcult and non-heortling animal or plant: penalty for improvising a feat + penalty for non-heortling

use affinity on heortling animal or plant: penalty for improvising a feat

use feat on non-subcult and non-heortling animal or plant: penalty for improvising a feat + penalty for non-heortling

use feat on non-subcult animal or plant: penalty for improvising a feat

use feat on subcult animal or plant:
no penalty

Other Opinions?

Ian