Re: My own disciple

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:22:17 -0000

Gian asked:

> Unmodestly, I have tried to write a short novel (or better a long
> adventure intro: I am going to use it as a background info for my
> HW campaign)about a "disciple", as I perceive the category, who is
> also a sword-sage (better: a flail-sage :-)

Sounds like fun.

> I'd like to submit the 14 chapters of the story to this list (or
> the HW list: which one do you suggest, Presidente?)

The HW-Rules list is intended for discussion of Hero Wars game mechanics. I think it is clearly an inappropriate place to post lengthy works of fiction.

However, a 14-chapter short novel sounds *way* too long to make a sensible post to HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com.

Speaking as a HeroWars Moderator, I'd suggest create a new folder in the Files area of HeroWars, post each chapter there as it is written, and sending a brief note to the list (or just use the auto-notify on file upload facility) each time a new one goes live.