My own disciple

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:20:39 -0000

Hi to all,

Following on this thread:
> From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>Subject: Re: Discipleship WAS: HW basic stuff
>
> > So basically disciples are so maniacal the focus exclusively on
>following
>in
> > the footsteps of their deity, perhaps to the detriment of their family
>and
> > other surrounding systems.
>
>yep.
>
> > Make them *damn* hard to actually play, I reckon....
>
>yep.
>
>RR

Unmodestly, I have tried to write a short novel (or better a long adventure intro: I am going to use it as a background info for my HW campaign)about a "disciple", as I perceive the category, who is also a sword-sage (better: a flail-sage :-)
I'd like to submit the 14 chapters of the story to this list (or the HW list: which one do you suggest, Presidente?), as long as I have time to translate each one from my Italian to the English-related language I use on these lists :-).

I'm no good at writing songs, but I feel that fiction is appreciated on these lists. If anyone doesn't like it, please say it or skip it without remorse.

Ciao,
Gian