Re: My own disciple

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:03:42 -0600

"Gian Gero" <giangero_at_...>
> Unmodestly, I have tried to write a short novel (or better a long
> adventure
> intro: I am going to use it as a background info for my HW
> campaign)about a
> "disciple", as I perceive the category, who is also a sword-sage
> (better: a
> flail-sage :-)
> I'd like to submit the 14 chapters of the story to this list

Nick suggests uploading the chapters as files, and this is one good idea. I'd also like to put in a plug for sending your lengthy Gloranthan fiction to the Glorantha Digest. It's the sort of post that is traditional and expected for that august collection of Gloranthaphiles.

Cheers,
Loren

--
Loren Miller <loren_at_...>