Domande from Italy with love

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:27:25 -0000

> > Unmodestly, I have tried to write a short novel (or better a long
> > adventure intro: I am going to use it as a background info for my
> > HW campaign)about a "disciple", as I perceive the category, who is
> > also a sword-sage (better: a flail-sage :-)
>
>Sounds like fun.

Thanks. I hope so.

> > I'd like to submit the 14 chapters of the story to this list (or
> > the HW list: which one do you suggest, Presidente?)
>
>The HW-Rules list is intended for discussion of Hero Wars game
>mechanics. I think it is clearly an inappropriate place to post
>lengthy works of fiction.

I agree.

>Speaking as a HeroWars Moderator, I'd suggest create a new folder in
>the Files area of HeroWars, post each chapter there as it is written,
>and sending a brief note to the list (or just use the auto-notify on
>file upload facility) each time a new one goes live.
>
>If you have any difficulty understanding how this works, please
>contact me off-list and we can discuss your problems.
>Cheers, Nick

Thats very kind of you. I will certainly post you soon (my mastery in this matters is a bit low).

I have a question for Jamie or anyone.
I am playing the waertagi scenario from ToTRM and read the AR entry for waertagi. I wondered it made no mention of the weakness waertagi suffered from exposure to sun and dry climates as the RQ3 rules clearly stated. Has this been modified, skipped or given as house-rule?

Another one: whats' the difference between Lesilla and Annilla and the like? I have a BlueTroll in my campaign and I don't know where to look for the correct affinities of Annilla. Any suggestion? I imagine something like: Water (tide) affinity; Assassin aff; Tracking aff; darkness aff; terror aff; (Bad)luck aff.... Too Much (and no Melanie Griffith at all!!).

Ciao,
Gian