Waertagi and Annilla

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:40:25 +1200

[Shifted from the hw-rules list]

>I am playing the waertagi scenario from ToTRM and read the AR entry for
>waertagi. I wondered it made no mention of the weakness waertagi suffered
>from exposure to sun and dry climates as the RQ3 rules clearly stated. Has
>this been modified, skipped or given as house-rule?

There are land-bound Waertagi (namely at Sog City). I really would give Waertagi strengths and weaknesses based on the Seas and Shores they inhabit.

>Another one: whats' the difference between Lesilla and Annilla and the
>like?

Annilla is the goddess of secrets, assassination and dotty old women (cf anile). She is worshipped in the Blue Moon Plateau.

Lesilla is a women's goddess worshipped in Darsen and around Yuthuppa. She was once ruler of Mernita but sacrificed herself so that her people might live.

>I have a BlueTroll in my campaign and I don't know where to look for the
>correct affinities of Annilla. Any suggestion?

There's been some debate about it on either the glorantha digest and here. Mine own thoughts can be found at: