Re: HQ; Miller

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 01:28:43 -0000

[David Dunham speaks:]
> > Hiorl the Miller
> That's an awful lot for a (relatively) insignificant subcult... Not
> sure why it needs to be more than one, actually.
What I wanted to do was to see how the concept worked with different mechanics. As I stated, I'm still a little shaky with animism and sorcery in the new system. By doing the same concept in three different magical worldviews (and two different takes in one of them) I wanted to see how the idea played out. No one has made any comments (other then yours) so I guess I may have gotten it right in the snimist and sorcerous versions. As I said earlier, I would use the Orlanth Allfather version in my game, but others have different methods, and "We are all Us!" I'd like to see what other people think about any idea I put into practice...

Roland