Sub Cult Feats and Character Creation

From: stephen.royle_at_...
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:19:12 +0100

I have a PC in my soon to begin Orlanthi stead campaign, Heldamar, who is a devotee of Helamakt Adventurous.
Now he gets the Combat and Movement affinities from Orlanth Adventurous and Combat from Helamakt.
Couple of questions:
a) Does he end up with one big Combat affinity or two separate ones, one from OA and one from Helamakt. I personally think the latter, but what do others think?
b) The Storm Feats he gets from Helamakt, do they remain as feats? Or does he not get them because he has no Storm affinity?

Character creation query, partially following on from Russell Hoyles question.
I have another PC, Cormac, who is a hunter, then took up the sword to kill Lunars.
Now I'm thinking of giving him both Hunter and Warrior keywords, with hunter at 17 and warrior at 13, does this sound reasonable? Have other referees had similar situations? If so what have you done?

Thanks

Steve