Re: Sub Cult Feats and Character Creation

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 22:38:06 +1200

At 11:19 4/04/01 +0100, you wrote:
>I have a PC in my soon to begin Orlanthi stead campaign, Heldamar, who is a
>devotee of Helamakt Adventurous.
>Now he gets the Combat and Movement affinities from Orlanth Adventurous and
>Combat from Helamakt.
>Couple of questions:
>a) Does he end up with one big Combat affinity or two separate ones, one
>from OA and one from Helamakt. I personally think the latter, but what do
>others think?

The same combat affinity.

>b) The Storm Feats he gets from Helamakt, do they remain as feats? Or does
>he not get them because he has no Storm affinity?

He doesn't get them IMO. If he was a devotee of an adventurous cult Destor and an initiate of Helemakt Thunderous, then he would be able to get Helemakt's combat feats.

Source for my thinking:
http://www.glorantha.com/hw/thunder_errata.html see entry for p69.

--Peter Metcalfe