Re: Exploiting Weaknesses

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:46:19 -0000

We usually do one of two things --

Allow you to use HIS flaws as an augment for yourself. Reasoning: You know it, the others with you might not be so clever or cunning.

Allow you to 'negatively augment' your opponent. Reasoning: we all know about his bad leg (if it screws up and he gets a + out of the augemnt, well, he figured out we were going for his leg and was luring us out.

It could be treated as a handicap if its an extended contest but I prefer to keep things fluid. But I'm all for narators and heroes taking advantage of flaws -- that's what they are there for!

Jeff