Re: mysticism

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 18:58:15 -0000

> What exactly do you intend the extra disciplines for? Are
> you trying to expand Martial Arts into something flashy
> for example?

Yes, pretty much. I've been tampering with my LOT5R translation, and I was wondering how broad individual schools could be, as I'll want to locate most of the effects under schools - like they are bunched under gods (and saints?). So I was more or less wondering if there was some specific reason that one each physical, mental and personality trait were listed - I think the discussion of, umm, steps in the world and how numbers vary tells em what I wanted to know, in fact I think that gives me the device I was looking for.

Incidentally, we were discussing zzaburutes under sorcery earlier, but I note in the section on the east it is mentioned that zzaburites are western mystics. Is this the case?