Keywords

From: Tom Zunder <tomz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:00:05 -0000

I am at last trying to understand Hero Wars and yet I find it quite hard. Could someone explain the role of keywords better. I thought they were straightforward, and created out of the 100 word summary. If that is so why do Issaries talk of releasing keywords? Is there a meta system here that I've failed to grasp (I got quite drowsy in parts of the rules and may have missed something) or is it just people being helpful and suggesting keywords?

Is there a simple FAQ or resource to elucidate upon this for dumb ole me?